Saturday, August 12, 2006

REAL



You'll know your real friends in times of adversity and mishap. I would like to thank everyone who called and sent text messages from all over the world (naks) from Paris, Brussels, Athens, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Bangkok and even as far as Buenos Aires (I'm not kidding). You know who you are guys . Please continue to include me in your prayers. I never expected that kind of moral support that you have extended during my ordeal (haven't read it? See FIRST BLOG LAST HEARTBREAK). A lot of you guys are asking the latest.. when will I go back to work? wILL I resign? What are my activities lately?

Well, my next Heart Center check-up will be on Tuesday, 15 August 2006. I'm not yet goin back to work. The doctor wants to make sure that my meds would work. Target work date is on 28 August 2006. That's after the FSO exams. (ewan ko kung may babalikan pa kong work... teehee) I'm perfectly fine. I sleep well (unlike before na napaka-irregular). Wala na akong mga bantay! (yehey!) and I'm doin this blog through an internet cafe..... totally alone.. hehe And I am not resigning from my job, but I'll be negotiating on a lighter load.

I've been reading a lot... reviewing(kuno) for the exams. I bought that world history book that Lalaine recommended and doing it in a hundred pages a day (whew!). Malapit na kong matapos sa Medieval ages papasok na ng Modern History (whew!).

I've been going to the National Shrine of the Divine Mercy in Sta. Rosa, Marilao, Bulacan for a healing mass every Saturday. My mom a devotee convinced me to join her with our family. After that a sumptous lunch follows. This is what I am missing all my life... to be with my family at least once a week and enjoying their company.

Oh well..I still have to wait what the doctor has to say.. and what the future would bring.

No comments: