Saturday, August 12, 2006

525,600 minutes


525,600 minutes... 525,000 moments of cheer... 525,600 minutes.... how do you measure... measure a year..

That first song from RENT (the musical) just amazes me. After watching the movie, i felt good. Now that i have the dvd i've been playing that scene again and again and again. It reminds us that every minute in our lives is so important.. That we should pause for a while and share love and make every season of the year seasons of love.

I almost lost my minutes. I never thought I'd appreciate simple things in life... like walking or having a good meal.

In daylight... in sunsets... in midnights.. in cups of coffee... we take these things for granted. We just have to pause for a while to appreciate this things.

How do you measure a year? Just by letting precious time go by?

Think about it.

Gotta be back to my review...

No comments: