Sunday, September 09, 2007

Can a Heart Still Break Once it Stopped Beating?

I know you’ll never get to read this. But I wanna write this anyway. I can’t believe it’s been a year. Our simple joys of museum hopping last year has been turned into a Boracay getaway this year. Our simple lunch at the outskirts of Intramuros Parian has turned into a grand celebration at a posh Boracay joint.

Everything changed since. Your thoughts has never changed though. You’re still the person I knew sans the kuripot lifestyle. I’ve always want to travel with you but the idea never prospered. We both know the reason what’s keeping us from running away.

It’s been a year since Louie’s birthday. You should see her, full of life and hope. Is there a possibility you’ll meet her again? I still remember how we laugh at the Happy Birthday Louie spiel in the parlor games. These are all part of our past. The history that has been haunting me in my dreams every night.

Am I over you? Can a heart still break once it stopped beating?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The heart is the only broken instrument that works!

Josel said...

I wanna know you more somone from a far a way land. To my silent readers,thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Just read this. Wow.