Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Full Circle

It's been three months since I last posted anything. I was so busy with the ASEAN Ministerial Meeting during the last week of July and early August. I stopped going to the gym because of that Conference and my Eclipse gym membership hasn't been renewed since. This is my blog's 1st year anniversary and I'm sharing this with my new friends in Multiply. I also handled the visit of the Foreign Minister of North Korea which is coinciding the ASEAN Ministerial Meeting. I became so interested in them that I also watched the National Geographic special about them, how they revere their Great Leader and all. And I tell you being with this guys is so incredible. We exposed the North Koreans to the culture of our country and treated them to Tagaytay Highlands.

In the last 3 months I've been through a lot of partying ang shopping just to keep me busy. I'm addicted to Zara Man clothes and invaded their branch at the Mall of Asia since they opened last 17 August. My deskwork has been piling up and everything seems to normalize once again.

I think I've reached the full circle. Everything comes back to where it once began, with the hope of a brighter tomorrow

No comments: